Innotox is an innovative type A botulinum toxin developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc.
This product has gained great popularity in clinics in South Korea and Japan due to several advantages:
1) Structure of the drug – Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains a ready-made product solution for 25, 50 or 100 units.
2) Composition – the improved formula of the drug does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin, compared with other similar drugs.
3) Temperature condition – insensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid-phase preparations.
4) Diffusion – has the smallest diffusion among all botulinum toxins currently known.
5) Effect – during the course of procedures, the effect lasts up to 10 months, in contrast to other botulinum toxins, in which the effect lasts up to 4 months.
– hemifacial spasm;
– cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
– focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in stroke patients;
– paralytic strabismus (squint);
– local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children aged 2 years and older;
– correction of facial wrinkles.
botulinum toxin type A,
buffered saline phosphate pH 7.0.
CONTRAINDICATIONS, COMPLICATIONS, POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the composition;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- inflammatory processes on the skin in the target area;
- bleeding disorders;
- herpes, as well as any infectious and chronic systemic diseases in the acute stage;
- oncological diseases;
- pronounced hernial protrusions on the lower and upper eyelids;
- myasthenia gravis (Myasthenia Gravis) – an autoimmune disease that causes chronic muscle fatigue syndrome;
- age before 18 and after 65 years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
A solution of the finished product is injected with a 30G needle at the rate of 4 units per 0.1 ml (regardless of the volume of syringe used).
Injections of the drug should be carried out by a qualified doctor who has undergone a special training course.
There are contraindications. Before use, specialist advice is required.
Brand Name: Innotox®
Producer: Medytox (South Korea)
Type of application: injection techniques
Application area: face, body
Type of product: lyophilized powder
Prescription: elimination of facial wrinkles
Age category: 25+
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Type of packaging: box with a bottle